Belarc Advisor 8.2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your computerBelarc Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Belarc Inc.. Click on http://www.belarc.com
to get more facts about Belarc Advisor 8.2 on Belarc Inc.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2. Belarc Advisor 8.2's primary file takes about 86.66 KB (88744 bytes) and is named BelarcAdvisor.exe.
The executable files below are part of Belarc Advisor 8.2. They take about 86.66 KB (88744
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (86.66 KB)
This web page is about Belarc Advisor 8.2 version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Belarc Advisor 8.2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is a program released by the software company Belarc Inc.. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Belarc Advisor 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Belarc Advisor 8.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.2". If it exists on your system the Belarc Advisor 8.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Belarc Advisor 8.2 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Belarc Advisor 8.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.2:
- The software company is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2.
8. After uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Belarc Advisor 8.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Belarc Advisor 8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:07:29.370