Bel Atout 5.20
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Bel Atout 5.20 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Bel Atout 5.20 from your PCVincent Brévart
. Check out here
for more details on Vincent Brévart. Please follow http://vincent.brevart.pagesperso-orange.fr/
if you want to read more on Bel Atout 5.20 on Vincent Brévart's page. Bel Atout 5.20 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Jeux de cartes\Bel Atout folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Bel Atout 5.20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Jeux de cartes\Bel Atout\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. belatout.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.54 MB (1618432 bytes) on disk.
Bel Atout 5.20 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.19 MB (2295767
bytes) on disk.
- belatout.exe (1.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (661.46 KB)
The current web page applies to Bel Atout 5.20 version 5.20
Bel Atout 5.20 is an application released by the software company Vincent Brévart. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Bel Atout 5.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Bel Atout 5.20 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bel Atout 5.20 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bel Atout 5.20". If it is installed on your PC the Bel Atout 5.20 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Bel Atout 5.20 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Bel Atout 5.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bel Atout 5.20:
- The web site of the program is: http://vincent.brevart.pagesperso-orange.fr/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Jeux de cartes\Bel Atout\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bel Atout 5.20.
8. After removing Bel Atout 5.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Bel Atout 5.20 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bel Atout 5.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bel Atout 5.20 by Vincent Brévart from your computer, we are not saying that Bel Atout 5.20 by Vincent Brévart is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bel Atout 5.20 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:30:16.290