Bejeweled 3 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Bejeweled 3 from your computerWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Further information about Bejeweled 3 can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Bejeweled 3 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA Games\Bejeweled 3 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Bejeweled 3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA Games\Bejeweled 3\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled bejeweled3-WT.exe and its approximative size is 39.04 MB (40938288 bytes).
Bejeweled 3 contains of the executables below. They take 45.00 MB (47183912
bytes) on disk.
- bejeweled3-WT.exe (39.04 MB)
- WTA-9a0522b5-1bcb-41ba-858b-74cf4991120a-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Bejeweled 3. For more Bejeweled 3 versions please click below:
Bejeweled 3 is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Bejeweled 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Bejeweled 3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bejeweled 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bejeweled 3". If it exists on your system the Bejeweled 3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Bejeweled 3 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Bejeweled 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bejeweled 3:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA Games\Bejeweled 3\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bejeweled 3.
8. After removing Bejeweled 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bejeweled 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bejeweled 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bejeweled 3 by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Bejeweled 3 by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bejeweled 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:39:33.050