Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4
Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4 from your PCBehringer
. More information on Behringer can be seen here
. Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Behringer\BCD3000\Drivers directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Behringer\BCD3000\Drivers\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named bcd3kcpan.exe and occupies 536.00 KB (548864 bytes).
Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 911.95 KB (933839
bytes) on disk.
- bcd3kcpan.exe (536.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (375.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.4
of Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4.
When you're planning to uninstall Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4:
- C:\Program Files\Behringer\BCD3000\Drivers
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Behringer\BCD3000\Drivers\BCD3000.cat
- C:\Program Files\Behringer\BCD3000\Drivers\BCD3000.inf
- C:\Program Files\Behringer\BCD3000\Drivers\BCD3000.sys
- C:\Program Files\Behringer\BCD3000\Drivers\BCD3000_x64.sys
- C:\Program Files\Behringer\BCD3000\Drivers\BCD3000WDM.cat
- C:\Program Files\Behringer\BCD3000\Drivers\BCD3000WDM.inf
- C:\Program Files\Behringer\BCD3000\Drivers\BCD3000WDM.sys
- C:\Program Files\Behringer\BCD3000\Drivers\BCD3000WDM_x64.sys
- C:\Program Files\Behringer\BCD3000\Drivers\bcd3kasio.dll
- C:\Program Files\Behringer\BCD3000\Drivers\bcd3kasio_x64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Behringer\BCD3000\Drivers\bcd3kcpan.exe
- C:\Program Files\Behringer\BCD3000\Drivers\uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4
Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4 is a program by Behringer. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4". If it is installed on your PC the Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4 app will be found very quickly. After you select Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4.
8. After removing Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4 by Behringer from your computer, nor are we saying that Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4 by Behringer is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Behringer BCD3000 Driver v1.3.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 03:28:16.433