BeeDoctor (Remove Only)
BeeDoctor (Remove Only) is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall BeeDoctor (Remove Only) from your PCBeeTalk Private Limited
. Take a look here
for more info on BeeTalk Private Limited. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\BeeDoctor\0.1.1411.1712 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling BeeDoctor (Remove Only) is C:\Program Files\BeeDoctor\0.1.1411.1712\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.60 MB (1676368 bytes) on disk and is named PCG.exe.
BeeDoctor (Remove Only) is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.14 MB (10637683
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PCG.exe (1.60 MB)
- pcgcrashreport.exe (286.08 KB)
- PcgRtp.exe (1,020.20 KB)
- pcgstartup.exe (811.58 KB)
- pcgtray.exe (1.80 MB)
- pcgui.exe (1.58 MB)
- PCGUpdate.exe (1.91 MB)
- realtimespeedup.exe (712.58 KB)
- RtpIns.exe (60.58 KB)
- uinst0.exe (305.46 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (133.58 KB)
This page is about BeeDoctor (Remove Only) version 0.1.1411.1712
only. Click on the links below for other BeeDoctor (Remove Only) versions:
Several files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove BeeDoctor (Remove Only) from your PC.Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
BeeDoctor (Remove Only) is a program marketed by BeeTalk Private Limited. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall BeeDoctor (Remove Only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove BeeDoctor (Remove Only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BeeDoctor (Remove Only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "BeeDoctor (Remove Only)". If it exists on your system the BeeDoctor (Remove Only) program will be found very quickly. After you select BeeDoctor (Remove Only) in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BeeDoctor (Remove Only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BeeDoctor (Remove Only).
8. After removing BeeDoctor (Remove Only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BeeDoctor (Remove Only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BeeDoctor (Remove Only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BeeDoctor (Remove Only) by BeeTalk Private Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that BeeDoctor (Remove Only) by BeeTalk Private Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BeeDoctor (Remove Only) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:32:05.667