BeeDoctor (Remove Only)
BeeDoctor (Remove Only) is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall BeeDoctor (Remove Only) from your systemBeeTalk Private Limited
. Take a look here
for more info on BeeTalk Private Limited. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\BeeDoctor\0.1.1411.1712 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling BeeDoctor (Remove Only) is C:\Program Files\BeeDoctor\0.1.1411.1712\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.60 MB (1676368 bytes) on disk and is named PCG.exe.
BeeDoctor (Remove Only) is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.14 MB (10637683
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PCG.exe (1.60 MB)
- pcgcrashreport.exe (286.08 KB)
- PcgRtp.exe (1,020.20 KB)
- pcgstartup.exe (811.58 KB)
- pcgtray.exe (1.80 MB)
- pcgui.exe (1.58 MB)
- PCGUpdate.exe (1.91 MB)
- realtimespeedup.exe (712.58 KB)
- RtpIns.exe (60.58 KB)
- uinst0.exe (305.46 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (133.58 KB)
This page is about BeeDoctor (Remove Only) version 0.1.1411.1712
only. Click on the links below for other BeeDoctor (Remove Only) versions:
Several files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove BeeDoctor (Remove Only) from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
BeeDoctor (Remove Only) is an application marketed by BeeTalk Private Limited. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase BeeDoctor (Remove Only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove BeeDoctor (Remove Only) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BeeDoctor (Remove Only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "BeeDoctor (Remove Only)". If it is installed on your PC the BeeDoctor (Remove Only) app will be found automatically. After you select BeeDoctor (Remove Only) in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BeeDoctor (Remove Only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BeeDoctor (Remove Only).
8. After removing BeeDoctor (Remove Only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BeeDoctor (Remove Only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BeeDoctor (Remove Only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BeeDoctor (Remove Only) by BeeTalk Private Limited from your computer, we are not saying that BeeDoctor (Remove Only) by BeeTalk Private Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BeeDoctor (Remove Only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:32:05.667