Bee 184.108.40.2066 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Bee 220.127.116.116 from your PCVincent_Gaoyunhe,YuanHang,KongChen.
. Take a look here
for more info on Vincent_Gaoyunhe,YuanHang,KongChen.. Please follow http://lcd.crystaledu.com/
if you want to read more on Bee 18.104.22.1686 on Vincent_Gaoyunhe,YuanHang,KongChen.'s website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bee folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Bee\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Bee 22.214.171.1246. uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 298.42 KB (305581 bytes) on disk.
Bee 126.96.36.1996 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 298.42 KB (305581
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.526
of Bee 184.108.40.2066.
Bee 220.127.116.116 is an application released by Vincent_Gaoyunhe,YuanHang,KongChen.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Bee 18.104.22.1686 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Bee 22.214.171.1246 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bee 126.96.36.1996 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bee 188.8.131.526". If it is installed on your PC the Bee 184.108.40.2066 app will be found automatically. When you click Bee 220.127.116.116 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Bee 18.104.22.1686, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bee 22.214.171.1246:
- The web site of the program is: http://lcd.crystaledu.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bee\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bee 126.96.36.1996.
8. After removing Bee 188.8.131.526, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bee 184.108.40.2066 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bee 220.127.116.116 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bee 18.104.22.1686 by Vincent_Gaoyunhe,YuanHang,KongChen. from your computer, nor are we saying that Bee 22.214.171.1246 by Vincent_Gaoyunhe,YuanHang,KongChen. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bee 126.96.36.1996 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 10:04:02.273