This page is about Bedlam for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Bedlam from your PCRedBedlam
. You can find out more on RedBedlam or check for application updates here
. More details about Bedlam can be seen at http://www.bedlamthegame.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bedlam directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Bedlam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Bedlam.exe and its approximative size is 11.38 MB (11930528 bytes).
Bedlam is comprised of the following executables which take 11.87 MB (12448504
bytes) on disk:
- Bedlam.exe (11.38 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Bedlam is an application by RedBedlam. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Bedlam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Bedlam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bedlam or simply click the Search field and type in "Bedlam". If it is installed on your PC the Bedlam app will be found very quickly. After you click Bedlam in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Bedlam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bedlam:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bedlamthegame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bedlam.
8. After uninstalling Bedlam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bedlam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bedlam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bedlam by RedBedlam from your PC, nor are we saying that Bedlam by RedBedlam is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bedlam supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-10 21:09:26.943