Bebo version 0.15.52
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Bebo version 0.15.52 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bebo version 0.15.52 from your computerBebo
. Go over here
for more details on Bebo. More details about Bebo version 0.15.52 can be seen at https://bebo.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bebo directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Bebo\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Bebo version 0.15.52. bebo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.73 MB (4964840 bytes) on disk.
Bebo version 0.15.52 is comprised of the following executables which take 7.06 MB (7407117
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bebo-elevator.exe (123.50 KB)
- bebo.exe (4.73 MB)
- dllcheck64.exe (11.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (735.16 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (190.17 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets64.exe (206.17 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (172.67 KB)
- inject-helper64.exe (188.67 KB)
This info is about Bebo version 0.15.52 version 0.15.52
Bebo version 0.15.52 is an application released by the software company Bebo. Some users want to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Bebo version 0.15.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Bebo version 0.15.52 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bebo version 0.15.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bebo version 0.15.52". If it is installed on your PC the Bebo version 0.15.52 program will be found very quickly. After you select Bebo version 0.15.52 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Bebo version 0.15.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bebo version 0.15.52:
- The publisher is: https://bebo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bebo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bebo version 0.15.52.
8. After uninstalling Bebo version 0.15.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bebo version 0.15.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bebo version 0.15.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bebo version 0.15.52 by Bebo from your PC, nor are we saying that Bebo version 0.15.52 by Bebo is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bebo version 0.15.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 19:21:47.213