Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1
Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1 from your systemTwo Pilots
. More data about Two Pilots can be seen here
. More information about Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1 can be seen at http://www.colorpilot.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Beauty Pilot folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1 is C:\Program Files\Beauty Pilot\unins000.exe. Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1's main file takes about 1.76 MB (1847424 bytes) and its name is BeautyPilot.exe.
Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.90 MB (3041609
bytes) on disk.
- BeautyPilot.exe (1.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1 version 2.9.1
Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1 is a program by Two Pilots. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1". If it exists on your system the Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1 application will be found very quickly. When you click Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.colorpilot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Beauty Pilot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1.
8. After uninstalling Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1 by Two Pilots from your PC, we are not saying that Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1 by Two Pilots is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Beauty Pilot Trial 2.9.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 17:37:54.857