Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2
Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2 from your PCTwo Pilots
. You can find out more on Two Pilots or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.tintguide.com/en
to get more data about Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2 on Two Pilots's website. Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2's main file takes about 2.03 MB (2126528 bytes) and its name is BeautyGuide.exe.
The executable files below are part of Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2. They occupy about 2.70 MB (2833946
bytes) on disk.
- BeautyGuide.exe (2.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
The current page applies to Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2 version 1.2.2
Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2 is an application released by Two Pilots. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2". If it exists on your system the Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tintguide.com/en
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2.
8. After uninstalling Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2 by Two Pilots from your PC, nor are we saying that Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2 by Two Pilots is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Beauty Guide Lite 1.2.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 15:05:02.917