Beauty Guide 2.1.7
Beauty Guide 2.1.7 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Beauty Guide 2.1.7 from your PCTint Guide
. Take a look here
for more details on Tint Guide. Please follow http://tintguide.com/en
if you want to read more on Beauty Guide 2.1.7 on Tint Guide's web page. Beauty Guide 2.1.7 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Beauty Guide 2.1.7 is "C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled BeautyGuide.exe and occupies 2.32 MB (2430976 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Beauty Guide 2.1.7. They occupy 3.46 MB (3625161
bytes) on disk.
- BeautyGuide.exe (2.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.7
of Beauty Guide 2.1.7.
Beauty Guide 2.1.7 is a program by the software company Tint Guide. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Beauty Guide 2.1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Beauty Guide 2.1.7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Beauty Guide 2.1.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Beauty Guide 2.1.7". If it exists on your system the Beauty Guide 2.1.7 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Beauty Guide 2.1.7 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Beauty Guide 2.1.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Beauty Guide 2.1.7:
- The software company is: http://tintguide.com/en
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Beauty Guide 2.1.7.
8. After removing Beauty Guide 2.1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Beauty Guide 2.1.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Beauty Guide 2.1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Beauty Guide 2.1.7 by Tint Guide from your PC, we are not saying that Beauty Guide 2.1.7 by Tint Guide is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Beauty Guide 2.1.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-17 10:34:33.470