Beauty Guide 1.5
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Beauty Guide 1.5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Beauty Guide 1.5 from your computerTint Guide
. You can read more on Tint Guide or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Beauty Guide 1.5 at http://tintguide.com/ru
. Beauty Guide 1.5 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Beauty Guide directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Beauty Guide 1.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Beauty Guide\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.14 MB (2241024 bytes) on disk and is labeled BeautyGuide.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Beauty Guide 1.5. They take about 2.82 MB (2956724
bytes) on disk.
- BeautyGuide.exe (2.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.93 KB)
This page is about Beauty Guide 1.5 version 1.5
Beauty Guide 1.5 is an application marketed by the software company Tint Guide. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Beauty Guide 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Beauty Guide 1.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Beauty Guide 1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Beauty Guide 1.5". If it exists on your system the Beauty Guide 1.5 app will be found very quickly. After you click Beauty Guide 1.5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Beauty Guide 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Beauty Guide 1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://tintguide.com/ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Beauty Guide\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Beauty Guide 1.5.
8. After removing Beauty Guide 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Beauty Guide 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Beauty Guide 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Beauty Guide 1.5 by Tint Guide from your PC, nor are we saying that Beauty Guide 1.5 by Tint Guide is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Beauty Guide 1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 14:13:08.453