Beautune is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Beautune from your computerHengTu, Inc.
. Further information on HengTu, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Beautune at http://www.everimaging.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Beautune folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Beautune is C:\Program Files\Beautune\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 9.24 MB (9690416 bytes) on disk and is called Beautune.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Beautune. They occupy 9.47 MB (9928821
bytes) on disk.
- Beautune.exe (9.24 MB)
- uninst.exe (64.02 KB)
- Update.exe (168.80 KB)
The current page applies to Beautune version 0.1.0
Beautune is a program marketed by the software company HengTu, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Beautune is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Beautune using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Beautune or simply activate the Search field and type in "Beautune". The Beautune application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Beautune in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Beautune, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Beautune:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.everimaging.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Beautune\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Beautune.
8. After removing Beautune, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Beautune that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Beautune using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Beautune by HengTu, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Beautune by HengTu, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Beautune in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:10:25.963