This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BeatRig SideKick6 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall BeatRig SideKick6 from your systemTeam V.R
. Further information on Team V.R can be seen here
. Click on http://beatrig.com
to get more info about BeatRig SideKick6 on Team V.R's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\BeatRig\SideKick6 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling BeatRig SideKick6 is C:\Program Files\BeatRig\SideKick6\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. BeatRig SideKick6's main file takes around 1.31 MB (1375905 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
BeatRig SideKick6 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.31 MB (1375905
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to BeatRig SideKick6 version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other BeatRig SideKick6 versions:
BeatRig SideKick6 is an application released by Team V.R. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall BeatRig SideKick6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall BeatRig SideKick6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BeatRig SideKick6 or simply click the Search field and type in "BeatRig SideKick6". If it exists on your system the BeatRig SideKick6 program will be found automatically. After you click BeatRig SideKick6 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BeatRig SideKick6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BeatRig SideKick6:
- The web site of the application is: http://beatrig.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BeatRig\SideKick6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BeatRig SideKick6.
8. After uninstalling BeatRig SideKick6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BeatRig SideKick6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BeatRig SideKick6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BeatRig SideKick6 by Team V.R from your PC, we are not saying that BeatRig SideKick6 by Team V.R is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BeatRig SideKick6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:26:09.340