This web page is about BearFlix for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall BearFlix from your systemMusiclab, LLC
. More info about Musiclab, LLC can be read here
. You can read more about related to BearFlix at http://www.bearflix.com
. The full command line for uninstalling BearFlix is C:\PROGRA~2\BearFlix\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\BearFlix\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. bearflix.exe is the BearFlix's primary executable file and it occupies circa 3.78 MB (3960832 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of BearFlix. They take an average of 10.64 MB (11153472
bytes) on disk.
- bearflix.exe (3.78 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
- BFINSTALL.exe (6.71 MB)
This data is about BearFlix version 188.8.131.521
only. You can find here a few links to other BearFlix versions:
BearFlix is an application by the software company Musiclab, LLC. Some users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase BearFlix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BearFlix from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BearFlix or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BearFlix". If it is installed on your PC the BearFlix program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BearFlix in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BearFlix, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BearFlix:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bearflix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\BearFlix\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\BearFlix\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BearFlix.
8. After removing BearFlix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BearFlix which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BearFlix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BearFlix by Musiclab, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that BearFlix by Musiclab, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BearFlix in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 05:50:15.183