Beamdog Launcher 188.8.131.52
Beamdog Launcher 184.108.40.206 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Beamdog Launcher 220.127.116.11 from your systemBeamdog
. Further information on Beamdog can be found here
. Further information about Beamdog Launcher 18.104.22.168 can be found at http://beamdog.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BeamDog folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Beamdog Launcher 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BeamDog\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Beamdog Launcher 126.96.36.199's primary file takes about 1.26 MB (1316072 bytes) and its name is BeamDog.Launcher.exe.
Beamdog Launcher 188.8.131.52 is composed of the following executables which take 18.92 MB (19838412
bytes) on disk:
- BeamDog.Launcher.exe (1.26 MB)
- uninst.exe (60.22 KB)
- Baldur.exe (5.30 MB)
- Baldur.exe (5.35 MB)
- icewind.exe (6.96 MB)
The current web page applies to Beamdog Launcher 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Beamdog Launcher 18.104.22.168 from your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Beamdog Launcher 22.214.171.124:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BeamDog\Beamdog Launcher.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BeamDog\BeamDog.Launcher.exe
- C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BeamDog\BeamDog.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Beamdog Launcher
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\beamdog\beamdog.launcher.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\beamdog\beamdog.launcher.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Beamdog Launcher\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Beamdog Launcher\DisplayName
Beamdog Launcher 126.96.36.199 is an application offered by Beamdog. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Beamdog Launcher 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Beamdog Launcher 184.108.40.206 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Beamdog Launcher 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Beamdog Launcher 18.104.22.168". The Beamdog Launcher 22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. After you select Beamdog Launcher 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Beamdog Launcher 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Beamdog Launcher 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://beamdog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BeamDog\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Beamdog Launcher 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Beamdog Launcher 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Beamdog Launcher 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Beamdog Launcher 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Beamdog Launcher 188.8.131.52 by Beamdog from your computer, we are not saying that Beamdog Launcher 184.108.40.206 by Beamdog is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Beamdog Launcher 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-06 18:08:42.440