BeachBlox is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall BeachBlox from your PCAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atarata Games\BeachBlox directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove BeachBlox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Atarata Games\BeachBlox\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 591.48 KB (605672 bytes) on disk and is titled BeachBlox.exe.
The executable files below are part of BeachBlox. They occupy about 3.20 MB (3353526
bytes) on disk.
- BeachBlox.exe (591.48 KB)
- BeachBlox.wrp.exe (2.23 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (402.95 KB)
This info is about BeachBlox version 184.108.40.206
BeachBlox is an application by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase BeachBlox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase BeachBlox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BeachBlox or simply activate the Search field and type in "BeachBlox". If it is installed on your PC the BeachBlox program will be found very quickly. After you select BeachBlox in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BeachBlox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BeachBlox.
8. After uninstalling BeachBlox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BeachBlox which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BeachBlox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BeachBlox by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BeachBlox by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BeachBlox in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 10:41:07.473