Bchrome is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Bchrome from your PCBkav Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on Bkav Corporation. Bchrome is commonly set up in the C:\Users\ASUS\AppData\Local\Bkav Corporation\Bkav Chrome\Application folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Bchrome is C:\Users\ASUS\AppData\Local\Bkav Corporation\Bkav Chrome\Application\47.0.2526.197\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 763.66 KB (781984 bytes) on disk and is labeled Bchrome.exe.
Bchrome is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.73 MB (4964000
bytes) on disk:
- Bchrome.exe (763.66 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (693.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.08 MB)
- setup.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to Bchrome version 47.0.2526.197
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Bchrome:
Bchrome is an application released by Bkav Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Bchrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Bchrome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bchrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Bchrome". If it exists on your system the Bchrome app will be found very quickly. When you click Bchrome in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bchrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bchrome.
8. After removing Bchrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Bchrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bchrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bchrome by Bkav Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Bchrome by Bkav Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Bchrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 11:25:40.740