This page is about Bazooka Scanner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bazooka Scanner from your computerKephyr
. Additional info about Kephyr can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bazooka Scanner directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Bazooka Scanner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bazooka Scanner\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. spywarescanner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.39 MB (1458176 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Bazooka Scanner. They take an average of 1.58 MB (1657344
bytes) on disk.
- spywarescanner.exe (1.39 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
If you're planning to uninstall Bazooka Scanner you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Bazooka Scanner:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Bazooka Scanner
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Bazooka Scanner\system\bazooka_db.bdb
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Bazooka Scanner\system\config.cfg
Bazooka Scanner is an application marketed by the software company Kephyr. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Bazooka Scanner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Bazooka Scanner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bazooka Scanner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bazooka Scanner". The Bazooka Scanner app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Bazooka Scanner in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bazooka Scanner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bazooka Scanner.
8. After removing Bazooka Scanner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bazooka Scanner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bazooka Scanner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bazooka Scanner by Kephyr from your PC, nor are we saying that Bazooka Scanner by Kephyr is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bazooka Scanner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 01:14:51.463