Battletoads is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Battletoads from your systemVENUS
. More information on VENUS can be seen here
. Please open firstname.lastname@example.org
if you want to read more on Battletoads on VENUS's web page. You can remove Battletoads by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\Battletoads\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) on disk and is named Fusion.exe.
The following executables are contained in Battletoads. They take 2.38 MB (2490368
bytes) on disk.
If planning to uninstall Battletoads you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Battletoads:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Battletoads
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Battletoads
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Battletoads\Battletoads.bin
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Battletoads\Fusion.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Battletoads\Fusion.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Battletoads\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Battletoads\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Battletoads\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Battletoads\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Battletoads\Battletoads.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Battletoads\Uninstall Battletoads.lnk
Battletoads is an application marketed by the software company VENUS. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Battletoads is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Battletoads from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Battletoads or simply click the Search field and type in "Battletoads". The Battletoads app will be found very quickly. After you click Battletoads in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Battletoads, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Battletoads:
- The web site of the program is: email@example.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Battletoads\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Battletoads.
8. After uninstalling Battletoads, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Battletoads that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Battletoads with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Battletoads by VENUS from your PC, we are not saying that Battletoads by VENUS is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Battletoads supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 13:33:12.397