Battleplan: American Civil War
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Battleplan: American Civil War for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Battleplan: American Civil War from your computerThe Mustard Corporation
. More info about The Mustard Corporation can be found here
. Click on https://www.battleplanseries.com
to get more details about Battleplan: American Civil War on The Mustard Corporation's website. Battleplan: American Civil War is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BattlePlan American Civil War folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Battleplan: American Civil War by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Battleplan: American Civil War's main file takes around 9.80 MB (10274136 bytes) and is named vcredist_x64.exe.
Battleplan: American Civil War contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.00 MB (19919024
bytes) on disk.
- BPACW.exe (639.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Battleplan: American Civil War.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 285130
Battleplan: American Civil War is a program marketed by the software company The Mustard Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Battleplan: American Civil War is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Battleplan: American Civil War from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Battleplan: American Civil War or simply click the Search feature and type in "Battleplan: American Civil War". The Battleplan: American Civil War program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Battleplan: American Civil War in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Battleplan: American Civil War, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Battleplan: American Civil War:
- The software company is: https://www.battleplanseries.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Battleplan: American Civil War.
8. After removing Battleplan: American Civil War, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Battleplan: American Civil War that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Battleplan: American Civil War using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Battleplan: American Civil War by The Mustard Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Battleplan: American Civil War by The Mustard Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Battleplan: American Civil War in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 00:07:57.373