Battlelog Web Plugins
Battlelog Web Plugins is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins from your systemEA Digital Illusions CE AB
. More information about EA Digital Illusions CE AB can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Battlelog Web Plugins folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Battlelog Web Plugins's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Battlelog Web Plugins\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called esnlauncher4.exe and occupies 766.90 KB (785304 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Battlelog Web Plugins. They take an average of 2.51 MB (2634768
bytes) on disk.
- esnlauncher4.exe (766.90 KB)
- uninstall.exe (337.73 KB)
- esnsonar_uninstall.exe (346.03 KB)
- SonarHost.exe (1.10 MB)
This web page is about Battlelog Web Plugins version 2.3.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other Battlelog Web Plugins releases:
...click to view all...
Battlelog Web Plugins has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Battlelog Web Plugins
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Battlelog Web Plugins
Battlelog Web Plugins is an application offered by the software company EA Digital Illusions CE AB. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Battlelog Web Plugins with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Battlelog Web Plugins or simply click the Search field and type in "Battlelog Web Plugins". If it is installed on your PC the Battlelog Web Plugins app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Battlelog Web Plugins in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Battlelog Web Plugins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins.
8. After removing Battlelog Web Plugins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Battlelog Web Plugins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Battlelog Web Plugins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Battlelog Web Plugins by EA Digital Illusions CE AB from your computer, nor are we saying that Battlelog Web Plugins by EA Digital Illusions CE AB is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Battlelog Web Plugins in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:15:47.927