Battlefield Bad Company 2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Battlefield Bad Company 2 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Battlefield Bad Company 2 from your systemVenus Center
. You can find out more on Venus Center or check for application updates here
. Usually the Battlefield Bad Company 2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Venus\Battlefield Bad Company 2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Battlefield Bad Company 2 is C:\Program Files\Venus\Battlefield Bad Company 2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. BFBC2Game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 18.45 MB (19345408 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Battlefield Bad Company 2. They take 21.82 MB (22874948
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BFBC2Game.exe (18.45 MB)
- BFBC2Updater.exe (1.61 MB)
- rld-bbc2.exe (8.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (830.93 KB)
- Blink 182 .exe (96.00 KB)
- New mp3 BaraT !! .exe (96.00 KB)
- Battlefield Bad Company 2_code.exe (381.27 KB)
- Battlefield Bad Company 2_uninst.exe (189.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Battlefield Bad Company 2.
Battlefield Bad Company 2 is an application offered by the software company Venus Center. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Battlefield Bad Company 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Battlefield Bad Company 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Battlefield Bad Company 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Battlefield Bad Company 2". If it is installed on your PC the Battlefield Bad Company 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Battlefield Bad Company 2 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Battlefield Bad Company 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Battlefield Bad Company 2.
8. After uninstalling Battlefield Bad Company 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Battlefield Bad Company 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Battlefield Bad Company 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Battlefield Bad Company 2 by Venus Center from your computer, we are not saying that Battlefield Bad Company 2 by Venus Center is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Battlefield Bad Company 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 13:32:39.570