This info is about Battlefield 3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Battlefield 3 from your PCEl Abuelo Sawa
. You can find out more on El Abuelo Sawa or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Battlefield 3 at http://www.ElAbueloSawa.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlefield 3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Battlefield 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlefield 3\unins000.exe. bf3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 32.56 MB (34144256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Battlefield 3. They occupy 90.86 MB (95273366
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bf3.exe (32.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (712.35 KB)
- EACoreServer.exe (114.63 KB)
- bf3.exe (48.09 MB)
- El Abuelo Sawa.exe (156.89 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.73 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.04
of Battlefield 3.
Battlefield 3 is an application offered by the software company El Abuelo Sawa. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Battlefield 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Battlefield 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Battlefield 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Battlefield 3". If it exists on your system the Battlefield 3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Battlefield 3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Battlefield 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battlefield 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.ElAbueloSawa.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlefield 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Battlefield 3.
8. After uninstalling Battlefield 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Battlefield 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Battlefield 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Battlefield 3 by El Abuelo Sawa from your PC, we are not saying that Battlefield 3 by El Abuelo Sawa is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Battlefield 3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 06:10:29.843