Battlefield 1 version 2.0
Battlefield 1 version 2.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Battlefield 1 version 2.0 from your PCParnianpc.com
. You can read more on Parnianpc.com or check for application updates here
. Battlefield 1 version 2.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlefield 1 folder, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Battlefield 1 version 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlefield 1\unins000.exe. bf1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 108.07 MB (113318400 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Battlefield 1 version 2.0. They occupy about 738.09 MB (773943850
bytes) on disk.
- bf1.exe (108.07 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
The current page applies to Battlefield 1 version 2.0 version 2.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.The files below were left behind on your disk by Battlefield 1 version 2.0 when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Battlefield 4.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\E__BATTLEFIELD 4_Battlefield 4_bf4_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Battlefield 4.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\BATTLEFIELD 4.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Battlefield.1.Update.3-FitGirl (www.Downloadha.com).part08.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Battlefield.1.Update.3-FitGirl (www.Downloadha.com).part09.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Gerdoo\Battlefield 4
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.8\com.trolltech.Qt.QImageIOHandlerFactoryInterface:\E:\Battlefield 1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Plugin Cache 4.8.false\E:\Battlefield 1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Battlefield 1_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3123073736-3898427962-3325047667-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\BATTLEFIELD 4\Battlefield 4\bf4.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3123073736-3898427962-3325047667-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\BATTLEFIELD 4\Battlefield 4\Prerequisite\vcredist_x86_2015.exe
Battlefield 1 version 2.0 is an application released by Parnianpc.com. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Battlefield 1 version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Battlefield 1 version 2.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Battlefield 1 version 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Battlefield 1 version 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Battlefield 1 version 2.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click Battlefield 1 version 2.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Battlefield 1 version 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Battlefield 1 version 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Battlefield 1 version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Battlefield 1 version 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Battlefield 1 version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Battlefield 1 version 2.0 by Parnianpc.com from your PC, we are not saying that Battlefield 1 version 2.0 by Parnianpc.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Battlefield 1 version 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 19:32:11.527