This web page contains thorough information on how to remove BattlePing for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall BattlePing from your systemBattlePing
. Take a look here
for more details on BattlePing. More data about the software BattlePing can be seen at http://www.battleping.com
. BattlePing is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BattlePing folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\BattlePing\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BattlePing. The application's main executable file is labeled BattlePing.exe and occupies 361.00 KB (369664 bytes).
BattlePing is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.03 MB (5276842
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BattlePing.exe (361.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (394.50 KB)
- wyUpdate.exe (421.91 KB)
- networktunnelx64helper.exe (752.36 KB)
- plinkbpbrowse.exe (304.00 KB)
- plinkforss5.exe (515.15 KB)
- ss5capcmd.exe (78.36 KB)
- ss5capengine_battleping.exe (1.39 MB)
- tunnel1.exe (129 B)
- tunnel2.exe (137 B)
- tunnel3.exe (133 B)
- tunnel4.exe (129 B)
- tunnel5.exe (165 B)
- tunnelf.exe (136 B)
- tunnelo.exe (6.22 KB)
- plinkbpbrowse.exe (296.00 KB)
This page is about BattlePing version 126.96.36.199
alone. For other BattlePing versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BattlePing is a program released by BattlePing. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall BattlePing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall BattlePing from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BattlePing or simply activate the Search field and type in "BattlePing". The BattlePing app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BattlePing in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BattlePing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BattlePing:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.battleping.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BattlePing\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BattlePing.
8. After uninstalling BattlePing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BattlePing which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BattlePing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BattlePing by BattlePing from your PC, nor are we saying that BattlePing by BattlePing is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BattlePing supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 00:04:21.287