This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Battle Mages for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Battle Mages from your computerTargem Games
. More information about Targem Games can be read here
. More information about Battle Mages can be seen at http://www.targem.ru/games/battlemages/
. Battle Mages is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Battle Mages directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Battle Mages by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/302470. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.64 MB (2768957 bytes) on disk and is titled mages.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Battle Mages. They take 3.86 MB (4051005
bytes) on disk.
- mages.exe (2.64 MB)
- setup.exe (1.22 MB)
Battle Mages is an application released by Targem Games. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Battle Mages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Battle Mages from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Battle Mages or simply activate the Search field and type in "Battle Mages". If it exists on your system the Battle Mages application will be found very quickly. After you select Battle Mages in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Battle Mages, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battle Mages:
- The publisher is: http://www.targem.ru/games/battlemages/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/302470
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Battle Mages.
8. After removing Battle Mages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Battle Mages which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Battle Mages using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Battle Mages by Targem Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Battle Mages by Targem Games is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Battle Mages supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-05 10:56:42.557