You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Battle Islands for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Battle Islands from your systemDR Studios
. More data about DR Studios can be seen here
. Please open http://www.505mobilegames.com/
if you want to read more on Battle Islands on DR Studios's website. The program is usually found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Battle Islands folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Battle Islands is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Battle Islands's main file takes around 2.72 MB (2857248 bytes) and its name is Steam.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Battle Islands. They take 55.94 MB (58658624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.73 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.80 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- EndlessSky.exe (1.47 MB)
- Space.exe (5.05 MB)
- NewHB_Space.exe (4.38 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- Steam Marines.exe (2.53 MB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Battle Islands.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Battle Islands from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Battle Islands:
- C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Battle Islands
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Battle Islands\BattleIslands_Data\output_log.txt
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DR Studios\Battle Islands
Battle Islands is an application marketed by DR Studios. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Battle Islands is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Battle Islands from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Battle Islands or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Battle Islands". If it exists on your system the Battle Islands program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Battle Islands in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Battle Islands, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battle Islands:
- The software company is: http://www.505mobilegames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Battle Islands.
8. After uninstalling Battle Islands, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Battle Islands which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Battle Islands using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Battle Islands by DR Studios from your computer, we are not saying that Battle Islands by DR Studios is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Battle Islands supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 20:06:07.830