BatteryCare 0.9.17.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall BatteryCare 0.9.17.0 from your computerFilipe Lourenço
. Open here
for more details on Filipe Lourenço. More details about BatteryCare 0.9.17.0 can be found at http://batterycare.net
. BatteryCare 0.9.17.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\BatteryCare folder, subject to the user's option. BatteryCare 0.9.17.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BatteryCare\unins000.exe. BatteryCare 0.9.17.0's main file takes around 768.50 KB (786944 bytes) and is called BatteryCare.exe.
BatteryCare 0.9.17.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.63 MB (1710878
bytes) on disk.
- BatteryCare.exe (768.50 KB)
- BatteryCareUACbypass.exe (85.50 KB)
- BatteryCareUpdater.exe (74.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (742.78 KB)
The current web page applies to BatteryCare 0.9.17.0 version 0.9.17.0
BatteryCare 0.9.17.0 is a program released by Filipe Lourenço. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove BatteryCare 0.9.17.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BatteryCare 0.9.17.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BatteryCare 0.9.17.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "BatteryCare 0.9.17.0". The BatteryCare 0.9.17.0 program will be found automatically. When you select BatteryCare 0.9.17.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BatteryCare 0.9.17.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BatteryCare 0.9.17.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://batterycare.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BatteryCare\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BatteryCare 0.9.17.0.
8. After uninstalling BatteryCare 0.9.17.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BatteryCare 0.9.17.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BatteryCare 0.9.17.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BatteryCare 0.9.17.0 by Filipe Lourenço from your PC, we are not saying that BatteryCare 0.9.17.0 by Filipe Lourenço is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BatteryCare 0.9.17.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 10:42:00.497