This page is about BatteryCare 0.9.10.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall BatteryCare 0.9.10.0 from your PCFilipe Louren็o
. Go over here
where you can read more on Filipe Louren็o. More info about the app BatteryCare 0.9.10.0 can be found at http://batterycare.net
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BatteryCare directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\BatteryCare\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove BatteryCare 0.9.10.0. The program's main executable file is called BatteryCare.exe and occupies 711.00 KB (728064 bytes).
BatteryCare 0.9.10.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.58 MB (1651998
bytes) on disk:
- BatteryCare.exe (711.00 KB)
- BatteryCareUACbypass.exe (85.50 KB)
- BatteryCareUpdater.exe (74.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (742.78 KB)
This data is about BatteryCare 0.9.10.0 version 0.9.10.0
BatteryCare 0.9.10.0 is an application offered by Filipe Louren็o. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall BatteryCare 0.9.10.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BatteryCare 0.9.10.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BatteryCare 0.9.10.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "BatteryCare 0.9.10.0". If it is installed on your PC the BatteryCare 0.9.10.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BatteryCare 0.9.10.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BatteryCare 0.9.10.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BatteryCare 0.9.10.0:
- The publisher is: http://batterycare.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BatteryCare\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BatteryCare 0.9.10.0.
8. After uninstalling BatteryCare 0.9.10.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BatteryCare 0.9.10.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BatteryCare 0.9.10.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BatteryCare 0.9.10.0 by Filipe Louren็o from your PC, we are not saying that BatteryCare 0.9.10.0 by Filipe Louren็o is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BatteryCare 0.9.10.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 06:18:38.450