BatteryBar (remove only)
BatteryBar (remove only) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\BatteryBar folder (same installation drive as Windows). Uninstall.exe is the BatteryBar (remove only)'s main executable file and it occupies around 566.54 KB (580135 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall BatteryBar (remove only) from your computer
The executable files below are part of BatteryBar (remove only). They occupy an average of 654.04 KB (669735
bytes) on disk.
- ShowBatteryBar.exe (87.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (566.54 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
Some people decide to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove BatteryBar (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove BatteryBar (remove only) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BatteryBar (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "BatteryBar (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the BatteryBar (remove only) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BatteryBar (remove only) in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BatteryBar (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BatteryBar (remove only).
8. After uninstalling BatteryBar (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BatteryBar (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BatteryBar (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130