This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Battery Utility for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Battery Utility from your PCFUJITSU LIMITED
. You can read more on FUJITSU LIMITED or check for application updates here
. More information about Battery Utility can be found at
. Usually the Battery Utility application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\BatteryAid2 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file occupies 117.85 KB (120680 bytes) on disk and is labeled BatteryDaemon.exe.
Battery Utility is comprised of the following executables which take 641.20 KB (656584
bytes) on disk:
- BatLimMain.exe (167.35 KB)
- BatteryDaemon.exe (117.85 KB)
- BatteryInfo.exe (158.85 KB)
- BatterySetLimit.exe (141.85 KB)
- PGLauncher.exe (55.29 KB)
The current page applies to Battery Utility version 3.01.10.001
only. Click on the links below for other Battery Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Battery Utility is an application by FUJITSU LIMITED. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Battery Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Battery Utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Battery Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Battery Utility". The Battery Utility application will be found very quickly. When you select Battery Utility in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Battery Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Battery Utility.
8. After uninstalling Battery Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Battery Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Battery Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Battery Utility by FUJITSU LIMITED from your computer, nor are we saying that Battery Utility by FUJITSU LIMITED is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Battery Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 21:23:44.820