Battery Mode 64-bit
This info is about Battery Mode 64-bit for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Battery Mode 64-bit from your systemTarasov Artyom
. Further information on Tarasov Artyom can be found here
. More details about the program Battery Mode 64-bit can be seen at http://bmode.tarcode.ru
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Battery Mode directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Battery Mode 64-bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Battery Mode\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. BatteryMode64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.92 MB (5158400 bytes) on disk.
Battery Mode 64-bit contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.53 MB (6850655
bytes) on disk.
- BatteryMode64.exe (4.92 MB)
- NextScheme64.exe (295.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.33 MB)
The current page applies to Battery Mode 64-bit version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other Battery Mode 64-bit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Battery Mode 64-bit is an application released by the software company Tarasov Artyom. Some users try to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Battery Mode 64-bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Battery Mode 64-bit from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Battery Mode 64-bit or simply activate the Search field and type in "Battery Mode 64-bit". If it exists on your system the Battery Mode 64-bit application will be found automatically. After you select Battery Mode 64-bit in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Battery Mode 64-bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battery Mode 64-bit:
- The publisher is: http://bmode.tarcode.ru
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Battery Mode\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Battery Mode 64-bit.
8. After uninstalling Battery Mode 64-bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Battery Mode 64-bit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Battery Mode 64-bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Battery Mode 64-bit by Tarasov Artyom from your computer, nor are we saying that Battery Mode 64-bit by Tarasov Artyom is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Battery Mode 64-bit in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 08:40:50.257