Bato is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Bato from your PCMy Real Games Ltd
. You can find out more on My Real Games Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.myrealgames.com/
to get more info about Bato on My Real Games Ltd's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Bato directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Bato is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Bato\unins000.exe. Bato's primary file takes around 2.16 MB (2265088 bytes) and is called game.exe.
Bato is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.30 MB (3459273
bytes) on disk:
- game.exe (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Bato is an application marketed by the software company My Real Games Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Bato is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Bato with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bato or simply click the Search field and type in "Bato". The Bato program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Bato in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Bato, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bato:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Bato\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bato.
8. After uninstalling Bato, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bato that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bato with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bato by My Real Games Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Bato by My Real Games Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bato in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:53:27.803