This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Batman for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Batman from your systemDotNes
. You can read more on DotNes or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Batman at http://www.dotnes.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\DotNes\Batman folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Batman is "C:\Program Files\DotNes\Batman\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. nestopia.exe is the Batman's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.61 MB (1688064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Batman. They take about 2.26 MB (2366746
bytes) on disk.
- nestopia.exe (1.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
Batman is an application offered by DotNes. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Batman is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Batman from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Batman or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Batman". The Batman app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Batman in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Batman, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Batman:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dotnes.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DotNes\Batman\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Batman.
8. After removing Batman, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Batman which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Batman with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Batman by DotNes from your computer, nor are we saying that Batman by DotNes is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Batman in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:55:59.237