BatchRename Pro is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. BatchRename Pro is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BatchRename Pro folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. BatchRename Pro's main file takes around 2.08 MB (2182656 bytes) and is called BatchRen.exe. A guide to uninstall BatchRename Pro from your PC
BatchRename Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.15 MB (2253353
bytes) on disk.
- BatchRen.exe (2.08 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.04 KB)
Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove BatchRename Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BatchRename Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BatchRename Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "BatchRename Pro". The BatchRename Pro application will be found automatically. After you select BatchRename Pro in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BatchRename Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BatchRename Pro.
8. After removing BatchRename Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BatchRename Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BatchRename Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130