Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014
Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014 from your systemBatchwork Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Batchwork Software. Detailed information about Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014 can be seen at http://www.batchwork.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Batchwork\Xls-2-Xls folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014 is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Batchwork\Xls-2-Xls\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014's main file takes around 893.50 KB (914944 bytes) and its name is xls2xls.exe.
Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.94 MB (2037029
bytes) on disk.
- Moc0.exe (387.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
- xls2xls.exe (893.50 KB)
- xls2x.exe (10.00 KB)
The current page applies to Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014 version 2014
Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014 is an application by Batchwork Software. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014". The Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014 application will be found automatically. When you select Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014:
- The software company is: http://www.batchwork.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Batchwork\Xls-2-Xls\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014.
8. After uninstalling Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014 by Batchwork Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014 by Batchwork Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Batch XLSX to XLS Converter 2014 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 07:07:19.263