Batch Picture Resizer 6.2
Batch Picture Resizer 6.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Batch Picture Resizer 6.2 from your systemSoftOrbits
. Further information on SoftOrbits can be found here
. More details about Batch Picture Resizer 6.2 can be found at http://www.softorbits.com/
. Batch Picture Resizer 6.2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Batch Picture Resizer directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Batch Picture Resizer 6.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Batch Picture Resizer\unins000.exe. Batch Picture Resizer 6.2's primary file takes about 4.42 MB (4634576 bytes) and its name is PicResizer.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Batch Picture Resizer 6.2. They occupy 5.54 MB (5814088
bytes) on disk.
- PicResizer.exe (4.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2
of Batch Picture Resizer 6.2.
Batch Picture Resizer 6.2 is an application released by SoftOrbits. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Batch Picture Resizer 6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Batch Picture Resizer 6.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Batch Picture Resizer 6.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Batch Picture Resizer 6.2". If it exists on your system the Batch Picture Resizer 6.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Batch Picture Resizer 6.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Batch Picture Resizer 6.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Batch Picture Resizer 6.2:
- The software company is: http://www.softorbits.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Batch Picture Resizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Batch Picture Resizer 6.2.
8. After uninstalling Batch Picture Resizer 6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Batch Picture Resizer 6.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Batch Picture Resizer 6.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Batch Picture Resizer 6.2 by SoftOrbits from your computer, we are not saying that Batch Picture Resizer 6.2 by SoftOrbits is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Batch Picture Resizer 6.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:55:34.860