Batch Photo Factory 2.66
Batch Photo Factory 2.66 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Batch Photo Factory 2.66 from your systemXQSoft Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on XQSoft Inc.. Click on http://www.batch-photo.com/
to get more data about Batch Photo Factory 2.66 on XQSoft Inc.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Batch Photo Factory directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Batch Photo Factory 2.66 is C:\Program Files\Batch Photo Factory\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 679.34 KB (695642 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Batch Photo Factory 2.66. They take an average of 679.34 KB (695642
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Batch Photo Factory 2.66 version 2.66
Batch Photo Factory 2.66 is a program by XQSoft Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Batch Photo Factory 2.66 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Batch Photo Factory 2.66 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Batch Photo Factory 2.66 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Batch Photo Factory 2.66". The Batch Photo Factory 2.66 application will be found automatically. When you click Batch Photo Factory 2.66 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Batch Photo Factory 2.66, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Batch Photo Factory 2.66:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.batch-photo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Batch Photo Factory\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Batch Photo Factory 2.66.
8. After removing Batch Photo Factory 2.66, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Batch Photo Factory 2.66 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Batch Photo Factory 2.66 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Batch Photo Factory 2.66 by XQSoft Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Batch Photo Factory 2.66 by XQSoft Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Batch Photo Factory 2.66 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 01:16:38.617