Batch PSD to JPG
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Batch PSD to JPG for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Batch PSD to JPG from your computerDesign-Lib.com
. Further information on Design-Lib.com can be found here
. You can see more info about Batch PSD to JPG at http://www.design-lib.com
. Batch PSD to JPG is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Design-Lib Creations\Batch PSD to JPG directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Batch PSD to JPG is C:\Program Files (x86)\Design-Lib Creations\Batch PSD to JPG\uninstall.exe. Batch PSD to JPG's primary file takes about 717.00 KB (734208 bytes) and is called dlBPSD2JPG1_51.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Batch PSD to JPG. They occupy 1.25 MB (1310208
bytes) on disk.
- dlBPSD2JPG1_51.exe (717.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (562.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.51
of Batch PSD to JPG.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Batch PSD to JPG.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Batch PSD to JPG's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Design-Lib Creations\Batch PSD to JPG
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Design-Lib.Com\Freeware\Batch PSD to JPG 1.51
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Design-Lib Creations\Batch PSD to JPG\Design-Lib.Com Creations.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Design-Lib Creations\Batch PSD to JPG\dlBPSD2JPG1_51.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Design-Lib Creations\Batch PSD to JPG\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Design-Lib Creations\Batch PSD to JPG\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Design-Lib Creations\Batch PSD to JPG\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Design-Lib Creations\Batch PSD to JPG\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Design-Lib Creations\Batch PSD to JPG\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Design-Lib.Com\Freeware\Batch PSD to JPG 1.51\options.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Design-Lib.com Creations\Batch PSD to JPG.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Design-Lib.com Creations\Uninstall Batch PSD to JPG.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Design-Lib.Com\Freeware\Batch PSD to JPG 1.5
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Batch PSD to JPG1.51
Batch PSD to JPG is a program by the software company Design-Lib.com. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Batch PSD to JPG is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Batch PSD to JPG from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Batch PSD to JPG or simply click the Search field and type in "Batch PSD to JPG". If it exists on your system the Batch PSD to JPG program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Batch PSD to JPG in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Batch PSD to JPG, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Batch PSD to JPG:
- The publisher is: http://www.design-lib.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Design-Lib Creations\Batch PSD to JPG\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Batch PSD to JPG.
8. After uninstalling Batch PSD to JPG, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Batch PSD to JPG that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Batch PSD to JPG with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Batch PSD to JPG by Design-Lib.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Batch PSD to JPG by Design-Lib.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Batch PSD to JPG supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-01 16:54:23.283