Bastion is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Bastion from your PCSupergiant Games
. You can find out more on Supergiant Games or check for application updates here
. Please open http://supergiantgames.com/
if you want to read more on Bastion on Supergiant Games's web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WB Games\Bastion directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Bastion's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WB Games\Bastion\unins000.exe. Bastion's primary file takes around 2.98 MB (3121152 bytes) and is named Bastion.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Bastion. They take 8.91 MB (9343545
bytes) on disk.
- Bastion.exe (2.98 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
- xnafx31_redist.exe (4.96 MB)
This data is about Bastion version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Bastion versions:
Bastion is a program by Supergiant Games. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Bastion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Bastion with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bastion or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bastion". If it is installed on your PC the Bastion program will be found automatically. When you click Bastion in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Bastion, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bastion:
- The publisher is: http://supergiantgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WB Games\Bastion\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bastion.
8. After uninstalling Bastion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bastion which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bastion using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bastion by Supergiant Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Bastion by Supergiant Games is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bastion in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 20:40:21.247