Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US)
Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US) is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US) from your computerMozilla
. Open here
for more information on Mozilla. Click on https://www.basilisk-browser.org
to get more facts about Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US) on Mozilla's website. Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US) is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Basilisk folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US) is C:\Program Files\Basilisk\uninstall\helper.exe. basilisk.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 383.61 KB (392816 bytes) on disk.
Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US) is comprised of the following executables which take 1.66 MB (1742816
bytes) on disk:
- basilisk.exe (383.61 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (115.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (34.11 KB)
- updater.exe (337.11 KB)
- helper.exe (831.53 KB)
The current web page applies to Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US) version 55.0.0
Several files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US) from your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Basilisk\55.0.0 (x64 en-US)
Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US) is a program released by Mozilla. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US)". If it is installed on your PC the Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US):
- The web site of the program is: https://www.basilisk-browser.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Basilisk\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US).
8. After removing Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Basilisk 55.0.0 (x64 en-US) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 20:03:27.350