Basic4android v3.82 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Basic4android v3.82 from your PCAnywhere Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Anywhere Software. You can read more about related to Basic4android v3.82 at http://www.basic4ppc.com
. Usually the Basic4android v3.82 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\Basic4android folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Basic4android v3.82 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\Basic4android\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Basic4android.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 920.00 KB (942080 bytes) on disk.
Basic4android v3.82 contains of the executables below. They take 1.71 MB (1797918
bytes) on disk.
- Basic4android.exe (920.00 KB)
- KeyGen.exe (100.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (735.78 KB)
The current page applies to Basic4android v3.82 version 43.82
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Basic4android v3.82's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Basic4android
- C:\Users\UserNamer Almasi\AppData\Roaming\Anywhere Software\Basic4android
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Basic4android\Basic4android.lnk
- C:\Users\UserNamer Almasi\AppData\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v2.0_32\UsageLogs\Basic4android.exe.log
- C:\Users\UserNamer Almasi\AppData\Roaming\Anywhere Software\Basic4android\b4aV0.1.ini
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Basic4android Source Code
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Basic4android Source Code\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Basic4android Source Code\Shell\Open\Command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\H:\Basic4android\Basic4android.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\H:\Basic4android\Basic4android.exe.FriendlyAppName
Basic4android v3.82 is a program marketed by the software company Anywhere Software. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Basic4android v3.82 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Basic4android v3.82 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Basic4android v3.82 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Basic4android v3.82". The Basic4android v3.82 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Basic4android v3.82 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Basic4android v3.82, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Basic4android v3.82:
- The publisher is: http://www.basic4ppc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\Basic4android\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Basic4android v3.82.
8. After removing Basic4android v3.82, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Basic4android v3.82 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Basic4android v3.82 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Basic4android v3.82 by Anywhere Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Basic4android v3.82 by Anywhere Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Basic4android v3.82 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 10:45:10.647