You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Basic4android v1.50 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Basic4android v1.50 from your systemAnywhere Software
. Check out here
for more details on Anywhere Software. Detailed information about Basic4android v1.50 can be found at http://www.basic4ppc.com
. Usually the Basic4android v1.50 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\Basic4android directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\Basic4android\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Basic4android v1.50. Basic4android v1.50's main file takes about 664.00 KB (679936 bytes) and is named Basic4android.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Basic4android v1.50. They take 1.35 MB (1416026
bytes) on disk.
- Basic4android.exe (664.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (718.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Basic4android v1.50 version 41.50
Basic4android v1.50 is a program by Anywhere Software. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Basic4android v1.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Basic4android v1.50 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Basic4android v1.50 or simply click the Search field and type in "Basic4android v1.50". If it exists on your system the Basic4android v1.50 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Basic4android v1.50 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Basic4android v1.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Basic4android v1.50:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.basic4ppc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\Basic4android\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Basic4android v1.50.
8. After removing Basic4android v1.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Basic4android v1.50 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Basic4android v1.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Basic4android v1.50 by Anywhere Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Basic4android v1.50 by Anywhere Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Basic4android v1.50 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-07 09:04:27.530