Basic PAYE Tools
Basic PAYE Tools is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Basic PAYE Tools from your systemHM Revenue & Customs
. Go over here
where you can get more info on HM Revenue & Customs. Usually the Basic PAYE Tools application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HMRC\payetools-rti folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Basic PAYE Tools is C:\Program Files (x86)\HMRC\payetools-rti\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. rti-diagnostics.exe is the Basic PAYE Tools's primary executable file and it takes circa 130.54 KB (133672 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Basic PAYE Tools. They take about 17.83 MB (18696533
bytes) on disk.
- rti-diagnostics.exe (130.54 KB)
- rti.exe (132.04 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.76 MB)
- update.exe (6.78 MB)
The current web page applies to Basic PAYE Tools version 14.1.14168.197
only. For more Basic PAYE Tools versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Basic PAYE Tools you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Basic PAYE Tools:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Basic PAYE Tools:
- C:\Program Files\HMRC\payetools-rti
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\HMRC\payetools-rti\imageformats\qgif4.dll
- C:\Program Files\HMRC\payetools-rti\imageformats\qico4.dll
- C:\Program Files\HMRC\payetools-rti\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll
- C:\Program Files\HMRC\payetools-rti\imageformats\qmng4.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Basic PAYE Tools - Real Time Information
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\HMRC\payetools-rti\rti.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Basic PAYE Tools - Real Time Information\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Basic PAYE Tools - Real Time Information\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Basic PAYE Tools - Real Time Information\UninstallString
Basic PAYE Tools is an application by the software company HM Revenue & Customs. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Basic PAYE Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Basic PAYE Tools with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Basic PAYE Tools or simply activate the Search field and type in "Basic PAYE Tools". The Basic PAYE Tools program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Basic PAYE Tools in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Basic PAYE Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Basic PAYE Tools.
8. After removing Basic PAYE Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Basic PAYE Tools which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Basic PAYE Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Basic PAYE Tools by HM Revenue & Customs from your computer, we are not saying that Basic PAYE Tools by HM Revenue & Customs is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Basic PAYE Tools in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-01 17:19:28.347