This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Baseball Browser for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Baseball Browser from your system4ComTech
. More data about 4ComTech can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.4comtech.com/
if you want to read more on Baseball Browser on 4ComTech's website. Baseball Browser is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Baseball Browser directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Baseball Browser\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Baseball Browser. Baseball Browser.exe is the Baseball Browser's main executable file and it occupies about 244.00 KB (249856 bytes) on disk.
Baseball Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 313.91 KB (321444
bytes) on disk.
- Baseball Browser.exe (244.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
Baseball Browser is an application marketed by 4ComTech. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Baseball Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Baseball Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Baseball Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Baseball Browser". If it exists on your system the Baseball Browser application will be found very quickly. When you select Baseball Browser in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Baseball Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Baseball Browser:
- The publisher is: http://www.4comtech.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Baseball Browser\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Baseball Browser.
8. After uninstalling Baseball Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Baseball Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Baseball Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Baseball Browser by 4ComTech from your computer, nor are we saying that Baseball Browser by 4ComTech is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Baseball Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 05:50:15.173