Barricade 3.5.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Barricade 3.5.1 from your PCMathieu Rossignol
. You can find out more on Mathieu Rossignol or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.barricade.com
if you want to read more on Barricade 3.5.1 on Mathieu Rossignol's page. Usually the Barricade 3.5.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Barricade 3.5.1 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Barricade 3.5.1 is C:\Program Files\Barricade 3.5.1\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstall.exe and occupies 198.46 KB (203228 bytes).
Barricade 3.5.1 contains of the executables below. They take 198.46 KB (203228
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (198.46 KB)
The current page applies to Barricade 3.5.1 version 3.5.1
Barricade 3.5.1 is a program offered by Mathieu Rossignol. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Barricade 3.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Barricade 3.5.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Barricade 3.5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Barricade 3.5.1". The Barricade 3.5.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Barricade 3.5.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Barricade 3.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Barricade 3.5.1:
- The software company is: http://www.barricade.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Barricade 3.5.1\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Barricade 3.5.1.
8. After uninstalling Barricade 3.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Barricade 3.5.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Barricade 3.5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Barricade 3.5.1 by Mathieu Rossignol from your computer, we are not saying that Barricade 3.5.1 by Mathieu Rossignol is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Barricade 3.5.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 17:33:30.403