Barre d'applications alOt
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Barre d'applications alOt for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Barre d'applications alOt from your systemalOt
. You can find out more on alOt or check for application updates here
. Usually the Barre d'applications alOt program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\alotappbar folder, depending on the user's option during install. Barre d'applications alOt's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\alotappbar\alotUninst.exe. alotUninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 225.46 KB (230866 bytes) on disk.
Barre d'applications alOt contains of the executables below. They occupy 937.72 KB (960226
bytes) on disk.
- alotUninst.exe (225.46 KB)
- alotsettings.exe (59.88 KB)
- alotwidgets.exe (652.38 KB)
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove Barre d'applications alOt from your computer.Registry that is not removed:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Barre d'applications alOt is a program offered by the software company alOt. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Barre d'applications alOt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Barre d'applications alOt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Barre d'applications alOt or simply activate the Search field and type in "Barre d'applications alOt". If it is installed on your PC the Barre d'applications alOt app will be found automatically. After you click Barre d'applications alOt in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Barre d'applications alOt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Barre d'applications alOt.
8. After removing Barre d'applications alOt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Barre d'applications alOt which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Barre d'applications alOt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Barre d'applications alOt by alOt from your computer, we are not saying that Barre d'applications alOt by alOt is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Barre d'applications alOt in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 15:10:24.807