This web page is about Banglalion WCM22.214.171.124 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Banglalion WCM126.96.36.199 from your systemBanglalion Communications Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on Banglalion Communications Ltd.. You can get more details on Banglalion WCM188.8.131.52 at http://www.banglalionwimax.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Banglalion WCM directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Banglalion WCM184.108.40.206 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Banglalion WCM\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.27 MB (1330232 bytes) on disk and is titled wcm.exe.
The executables below are part of Banglalion WCM220.127.116.11. They take about 6.30 MB (6610812
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
- wcm.exe (1.27 MB)
- WCMkill.exe (83.50 KB)
- WDM64bInstaller.exe (1.25 MB)
The current page applies to Banglalion WCM18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Banglalion WCM126.96.36.199 is a program by Banglalion Communications Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Banglalion WCM188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Banglalion WCM184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Banglalion WCM220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Banglalion WCM18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the Banglalion WCM22.214.171.124 program will be found automatically. After you select Banglalion WCM126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Banglalion WCM188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Banglalion WCM184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.banglalionwimax.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Banglalion WCM\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Banglalion WCM220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Banglalion WCM18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Banglalion WCM22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Banglalion WCM126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Banglalion WCM188.8.131.52 by Banglalion Communications Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Banglalion WCM184.108.40.206 by Banglalion Communications Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Banglalion WCM220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 21:55:30.360