Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757
This info is about Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757 from your PCParand ?Software Group
. More information about Parand ?Software Group can be read here
. More data about the software Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757 can be found at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BandwidthMonitor directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BandwidthMonitor\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. BWMonitor.exe is the Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757's main executable file and it takes close to 219.00 KB (224256 bytes) on disk.
Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757 contains of the executables below. They take 1.08 MB (1128949
bytes) on disk.
- BWMonitor.exe (219.00 KB)
- BWMonitorService.exe (180.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
This info is about Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757 version 3.4.757
Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757 is a program released by Parand ?Software Group. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757 or simply click the Search field and type in "Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757". The Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757:
- The web site of the application is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BandwidthMonitor\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757.
8. After removing Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757 by Parand ?Software Group from your PC, we are not saying that Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757 by Parand ?Software Group is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bandwidth Monitor 3.4.757 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 14:59:30.143